Winter 2020 application payment deadline is Wednesday December 23rd 2019.
Summer 2020 application payment deadline is Friday May 29th 2020.
US funds are accepted at the daily exchange rate on the date of payment. Student’s full name must be clearly indicated on the payment. Below are the payment options available:
Account Name: Kingswood Study Group
Cheque or Bank Draft
Payable to: Kingswood Study Group
Kingswood Study Group
4829 Trafalgar St
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada, V6L 2N1
Credit Card: An additional 3.5% bank charge is applicable for credit card payments. Visa or MasterCard accepted.
Kingswood's Cancellation & Changes Policies
Program fees include a non-refundable $350 registration deposit. This fee will be deducted from all requested refunds. Written notice of all cancellations must be provided to Kingswood on or before the deadlines below. No refunds will be issued after June 1st, 2020.
Program Change Requests
A $200 administrative fee will apply to all program changes, in addition to any fee difference in the cost of the programs when transferring to a program with higher fees. Requests for program changes must be made within 14 days of the program start date, and payment must be received 24 hours in advanced of the approved change.
Changes Due to Declined or Delayed Visas
Requests for cancellations/refunds due to declined or delayed visas which are received within 14 days of the program start date will be subject a $300 administrative fee. The non-refundable $350 registration fee will also be applied to the refunded program fee. In order to be eligible for a refund, cancellation requests must be accompanied by the following documents:
Declined visa: please include a rejection letter from the visa office
Delayed visa: please include written notice from the visa office that the visa has not yet been processed
Kingswood Student Rules & Regulations
1. Students must arrive at the meeting poles at the assigned times to meet their teachers and/or counsellors. Students must inform staff of their whereabouts at all times.
2. Absence from program activities will be permitted in cases of sickness, injury or personal circumstances. Students or parents should inform Kingswood staff if they are not already aware of the student’s situation.
3. Students are responsible for cleaning up after themselves at all times. Please help us keep the bathrooms, student lounges, cafeteria and other common areas tidy.
4. Bedtimes are as follows (please follow the times for your age group):Children (under 13): 10 pm Teens: 10:30 pm (teens are also asked to respect the quiet hours from 9 pm to 8 am)
5. Students are only allowed to meet in the supervised common areas. Boys are girls are not permitted to be in each other’s residences.
6. Public displays of affection between students should be appropriate and kept to a minimum.
7. Kingswood does not tolerate any acts or behaviours that endanger the safety and well-being of staff or other students.
8. Smoking, gambling or possession of alcohol, illegal substances or weapons of any kind are not permitted under any circumstances.
9. Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated by Kingswood staff. Any instances of physical and verbal bullying will be immediately addressed.
10. Hurtful and/or threatening behaviour directed towards teachers, staff or other students is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Such behaviour includes hurtful, mean or threatening comments and gestures.
11. A $300 cash damage deposit must be submitted to Kingswood on arrival (unless one has already been provided). The deposit will be returned on completion of the program provided that all keys and other Kingswood property have been returned and there has been no intentional damage to the facilities on the part of the student.
12. Activating a fire alarm in a non-emergency situation is illegal in Canada. If any student activates a fire alarm in a non-emergency situation, their $300 damage deposit will be forfeited.