Summer 2019 application payment deadline is Friday May 31st 2019.
US funds are accepted at the daily exchange rate on the date of payment. Student’s full name must be clearly indicated on the payment. Below are the payment options available:
Account Name: Kingswood Study Group
Cheque or Bank Draft
Payable to: Kingswood Study Group
Kingswood Study Group
4829 Trafalgar St
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada, V6L 2N1
Credit Card: An additional 3.5% bank charge is applicable for credit card payments. Visa or MasterCard accepted.
Kingswood's Cancellation and Changes Policies
A $200 non-refundable registration fee is included in all program fees and will be deducted before any refunds are issued. All cancellations require written notice submitted to Kingswood as per the schedule below. No fees will be refunded after June 14, 2019. Requests to change programs on and within 14 days of the initial program start date are subject to a $200 administration fee surcharge in addition to the difference in program fees for the new program. Payment must be made 24 hours of an approved change.
Applicants Requiring a Visa: In order to be eligible for a refund for a declined or delayed visa, a rejection letter from the applicable Visa Office for declined visas or written notice that a visa has not yet been received for delayed visas, must be submitted to Kingswood. All refunds for declined or delayed visa cancellations received on and within 14 days of the program start date are subject to a $300 administration fee surcharge in addition to the $200 non-refundable registration fee.
Kingswood Rules & Regulations Policy Summer 2019
1. Permission to be absent will be granted by Kingswood in the event of sickness, injury or acceptable personal matters. Please follow the schedules and programs arranged by Kingswood.
2. Please clean up after yourself at all times when using bathrooms, student lounges, the cafeteria etc.
3. Follow the bed times for your age group: Children: 10:00pm, Teens: 10:30pm and please obey the quiet hours at night from 9:00pm to 8:00am.
4. Students can meet in supervised communal areas only. Boys are not allowed to be in the girls’ residences and girls are not allowed to be in boys’ residences.
5. Be on time to meet with your teacher and counselor at the meeting poles with the times that have been assigned. Your teacher and counselor must know where you are at all times.
6. Any act or behaviour that jeopardizes the safety and well-being of other students or staff, will not be tolerated.
7. Illegal substances, smoking, alcohol, gambling and weapons are not permitted in any circumstances. 8. Physical and verbal bullying is hurtful, and can prevent a student from enjoying the program. Any bullying will be addressed and stopped immediately.
9. Mean, hurtful, or threatening comments or gestures directed at other students, teachers or staff will not tolerated.
10. Any public display of affection between students must be keep appropriate and at a minimum at all times.
11. In Canada, it is illegal to pull the fire alarm in non-emergency situations. If you pull a fire alarm as a mischievous act and in non-emergency situations you will forfeit your $200 damage deposit.
12. Upon arrival, a $200 damage deposit will be submitted to Kingswood (unless previously provided). This deposit will be returned at the end of the program if there is no intentional damage to the facilities, no lost keys and no outstanding fees.