Kingswood Study Group’s Summer Language Programs
For 37 years, the original founders of Kingswood have delivered education-and fun-filled programs and unforgettable life experiences to thousands of students from all over the world.
In Kingswood Study Group’s university and college-based summer programs, students will improve their English, make friends, take part in exciting skill-building activities, and explore the natural wonders of Canada’s westernmost province. Exposed to the natural wonders and important cultural local sites in and around Vancouver, B.C., participants will work with experienced, certified teachers and counsellors that are youth-oriented, fun and challenge the growing mind. Safety of all of our students is a top priority.
Kingswood Study Group’s two age-based summer language programs have proven to be an invaluable stepping stone in students’ progress in learning English as well as life skills and future careers. Making new friends, taking part in fun adventures, and exploring nature are memories that last a lifetime.
Join us in beautiful British Columbia!
Vancouver Island Camp
The "Better Vancouver” is a truly breathtaking, serene and eco-friendly island
Easily accessible, the Island offers a quiet and safe environment for learning. Its natural wonders, including forests, parks, and the ocean have a positive affect on students’ learning abilities, and connects them to their environment.
Both of our Vancouver Island summer camp locations include activities that take full advantage of Vancouver Island’s unparalleled surroundings: whale-watching on the rugged Pacific Ocean, zip-lining in an adventure park, horseback at the most prestigious Equestrian ranches, or hiking in world famous forests and parks will give you the true feeling of the West Coast's natural wilderness that will change your perception forever. A real Canadian experience of internationally recognized landmarks.
Whistler Summer Camp
The tranquility of learning
Located between Vancouver and Whistler, Squamish is the outdoor recreation capital of Canada. Pristine lakes, world-class trails, and gorgeous views of snow-capped mountains have made the town and its surroundings a sought-after destination for nature-lovers from all over.
Activities for students in the Whistler/Squamish program include hiking, riding the Whistler Gondola, and visiting a gold mine. Learning is fun when there’s so much to do and see, especially amidst the tranquil beauty of a coastal mountain town.
Whistler Winter Camp
Canada’s Magical Winter Wonderland
Whistler is one of the most magical places on earth, especially in the winter. It is ideal for our residential program located in quintessential Canadian ranch setting in newly constructed western town including even log cabins! Friends are made, knowledge is shared, experience relished. Whistler is the perfect snowy setting for expanding knowledge, enjoying Canadian nature and encouraging creativity.
Why Choose Kingswood?
Canada’s top English language & activity program
- Over 37 years operating experience in Summer Language Activity Camps with excellence
- Head office in Vancouver Canada with multilingual year-round staff with a 24-hour contact turnaround
- Entry placement and exit tests
- Workbooks for continued at-home education
- Certified teachers qualified to teach English as a foreign language
- 24-hour emergency contact phone number available during all programs
- Beautiful College and University Campuses with the best accommodation, amenities and activity facilities
- Opportunities to explore the natural wonders of Canada’s westernmost province with exciting and safe excursions
- Safety of students is our No.1 priority
- Programs and activities that are time-tested and proven to help students improve English skills, make friends from all around the world, learn leadership skills and develop self-confidence which will enhance their future careers